General rules of bingo
Whether you play in a real casino or in online bingo rooms, the rules of bingo remain the same.
With online bingo, your virtual card is presented in the best tradition of Bingo: five rows and five columns (25 numbers) if you play bingo with 75 balls, and nine columns if you play a game with 90 balls. We will come back to that later.
Each column is designated by a letter from the word “Bingo”: first column is letter B, second column is letter I, etc. Numbers are arranged within these columns.
The combinations of numbers are different according to the type of Bingo and the game you are playing. The right combination will be announced, and the random draw will start.
Each Bingo card is unique. Indeed, the arrangement of numbers is created randomly.
With online bingo, you have two options:
- Marking your numbers manually.
- Ticking an option that will automatically mark the drawn numbers, which removes a certain suspense but adds rapidity.
The game stops once a person gets the right combination on their Bingo card. Depending on the type of Bingo you selected, you will be able to play with a single unique card or several, which only makes the game more complex but also more enthralling.
With 75 balls
A total of 24 numbers are present on the ticket, with five columns containing 5 numbers each (except for the middle square) and spread in the following way:
- Column B: numbers from 1 to 15.
- Column I: numbers from 16 to 30.
- Column N: numbers from 31 to 45 (the middle square does not have any number).
- Column G: numbers from 46 to 60.
- Column O: numbers from 61 to 75.
Make sure you mark your numbers correctly on your card(s).
With 90 balls
Here, the main rules of bingo remain the same, but the game becomes more complicated.
Your card is made of 27 squares with nine columns and three rows. Five numbers are inscribed on each row, so that you have a total of 15 numbers by grid. The other squares remain empty.
Winning the game
Several possibilities are offered to you when it comes to winning:
- The “coverall”: the most traditional type of game, where you need to fill your card entirely.
- The victory can be acquired thanks to a full line (horizontal or vertical).
- The pattern can sometimes be more complex, with the four corners of the ticket, for instance.
Vary your games, with 75 or 90 balls, one or several cards, it doesn't matter... Enjoy playing your online bingo games!